Are you a Partner Manager eager to work in a young and dynamic company? Do you enjoy working to build good relationships with a range of stakeholders? If so, join us as one of our new HUMBLE Builders!
What will you be doing?
As Partner Manager you will be representing the organization and our HUMBLE software to our partners. HUMBLE is the platform that enables users to get a grip on their digital real estate data. With your expertise and ability to empathize you know how to win trust and how to build and maintain stable relationships within a strong partner community. You think pro-actively about the approach of new potential partners and how we can optimize the development of our HUMBLE onboarding program of new partners. In addition, you are the designated person when an event or master class is organized and you will be on the road a lot to promote and present HUMBLE to new and existing partners.
Who are you?
- You simply can’t stop talking about wonderful things, but sometimes still let other people do the talking;
- You have completed a commercial college degree such as CE;
- You have a minimum of two years work experience in a similar position;
- You are a strong communicator and you have excellent presentation skills (in Dutch and English);
- You have an understanding of how commission models work and what it takes to keep the network active;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you are willing to take initiatives, take chances and adopt a proactive mindset;
- You have experience or affinity with SaaS;
- You have an open approach and are able to connect with people easily (over the phone).
What can you expect from us?
- A great work environment: a centrally located office with a stunning view over Utrecht;
- A flexible work location: working at the client’s home or at one of our offices;
- A competitive salary with good fringe benefits;
- Knowledge sessions;
- An open and friendly atmosphere within an approachable organization, where everybody is highly involved in each other’s projects;
- A continuously growing organization with colleagues who have a great deal of experience and passion for their work;
- Friday afternoon drinks at our own bar;
- A game room to relax in.
Who are we?
We have approximately one hundred employees and work at various locations (Utrecht, Bennekom and Deventer). We always work from commitment and a personal approach. Something we find very important and bring back in every aspect of our company, is cooperation. If we do something, we do it properly. Our team consists of inspiring and driven employees. We don’t refer to them as entrepreneurs for nothing!